Before you make an entry to the Jim Corbett National park, you need to fulfil some document verification at the entrance gate of the park. You must produce the same documents when it is asked by the concerned authority. It includes:
1. Please provide us one Photo ID proof number of at least one guest per jeep (max six persons per jeep)
2. You must carry your own identity proof like Voter ID, Driving License, PAN card, Student ID etc.
3. Foreign travellers are required to provide full details like full name, age, sex, address and nationality as it appears on their passport. Passport details are required for making reservation with forest department and fulfilling your entry formalities.
4. All visitors are advised to carry the same ID proofs as submitted during online booking.
5. Advance payment for safari Booking is Non-Refundable under all circumstances.
6. The jeep driver will pick & drop from the resort you are staying
A visitor to Jim Corbett National Park is required to obtain permits from the park administration at Ramnagar Centre. Entry to the Corbett Tiger Reserve is strictly prohibited without permit. Tourist can get the day visit permits at the respective entry gates. Please note that Day Visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not allowed except organized safari that is conducted by the Corbett Tiger Reserve administration. Do not try to enter in to the restricted zone. However, you can get the permits for the night halts that are issued at the Corbett Tiger Reserve reception office at Ramnagar Uttarakhand.
It should be taken in account that all reservations inside the park are provisional and it can be cancelled or changed at any point of time without any intimation. The decision of park authority will be final in this matter. We cannot alter the tourist zone, designated routes, safari driver and naturalist. It is not in our hand it is solely decided by the department of forest on behalf of the government of Uttarakhand.
It is always advisable to get booked your safari 30 days before the date of the actual visit as here you have the option to choose desired safari zones from premium zone to other zones. Only 75 vehicles are allowed inside the Corbett National Park at a time. If you wanted to stay at Corbett National Park and also willing enjoy evening as well, you are suppose get permit for forest lodges accommodation also. Dhikala, Gairal and Bijrani offer a choice of accommodation type inside the forest. Booking for accommodation can be made by remitting the necessary tariffs in advance.
The forest lodges are the only option to stay inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Dhikala forest lodge is run and managed by forest department, located inside the core area of Corbett National Park. Five forest lodges are available. They are Dhikala main forest lodge, Gairal Forest, Khinanuli forst lodge, Sarapduli forest lodge and sultan forest lodge. Travellers need to get their permit online to ensure your stay inside the forest lodge.